The growing adoption of hybrid work models has led to a reconfiguration of physical spaces in the workplace. Flexible work environments, hot-desking, and desk hoteling have become necessary solutions to effectively manage how, when, and where people show up to work.
Switching from traditional assigned seating formats to hot-desking and hoteling is a complex management process. Organizations need the right technology to make desk reservations easy to use and accessible to employees across a wide range of technical knowledge.
CXApp, the Workplace SuperApp™, helps employees navigate the complexities of hybrid work. Our solution helps employees, teams, and operations understand how to use desk booking and conference room scheduling systems to manage their workstation needs and book a workspace on-demand, on a specific date, and on-the-go.
The desk booking feature in CXApp gives employees the ability to:
- Lookup desk and workstation availability in real-time, in-app
- View color-coded seating and availability maps
- Assess current and future density and occupancy on a given floor or building
- Reserve a space in a work neighborhood, by activity type, or near colleagues
- Book a desk on behalf of someone else (delegates, executives etc.)
- Navigate directly to their workstation with live blue dot technology
- Automatically check-in and check-out of reserved workstations
The desk booking feature in the CXApp platform gives operations the ability to:
- Scale desk scheduling protocols across a global workforce
- Expand and contract desk and office inventory as needed
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly office thresholds in real-time
- Capture & analyze cross-campus and multi-site occupancy data
- Integrate with leading hardware and software applications in a single app
- Power a comprehensive office experience to improve workplace experience
We go beyond building value for employees by providing in-depth oversight to workplace teams across facilities, operations, and real estate. CXApp gives employers full visibility into how desks and workspaces are being used so you have actionable insights around your real estate portfolio, on-site spaces, and assets.
Our app platform approach also helps you eliminate complex tech stacks and reduce app overload in the workplace. With over 125 native features and more than 75 partner integrations, we provide an open, flexible solution that delivers a comprehensive workplace experience on-site, in-person, and everywhere in between.
Learn more about CXApp’s desk booking capabilities here.
We’re on a mission to bring the workplace into the mobile age – with a workplace experience that enables leaders to focus their energy and materials consumption on features, functions, and workflows that support digital transformation and improve employee experience.
This mindset minimizes waste by maximizing the utilization of corporate real estate portfolios, energy consumption, rooms & amenities – which reduces the need to expand their carbon footprint to accommodate growth in headcount and services.
We believe that organizations can become more efficient by creating this mobile environment at every business level. And we’re happy to be a part of this revolution in workplace experience creating movement toward sustainability.
As hybrid workplaces become the new normal, mobile apps are a critical component to manage a distributed workforce effectively. Our features and capabilities give companies the necessary tools to support flex work styles and easily manage complex re-entry requirements, on-site capacities, desk and space inventory, safety alerts and more – all in support of a healthier connection between the workforce and our work environments.
Health and wellness features that aim to protect the workforce include:
- Desk & Room Booking – Insights into inventory and capacity
- Density Monitoring – Track high traffic and densely populated areas
- Health Questionnaire – Perform self-assessment for entry
- Contactless Interactions – Trigger automated interactions within physical spaces
- Location-Based Communications – Receive alerts based on who you are and where you are
Our mobile-led touchpoints influence healthy work habits and empower employees to make safer decisions in real-time based on contextually relevant, location-specific data that comes through one entry point – CXApp.
CXApp desk booking features offer an affordable solution, at scale for a global workplace. As the Workplace SuperApp, we help transform workplaces by offering a complete office technology stack that is of value to operations teams and employees.
Our desk booking features include:
- Live Availability – Displays a color-coded map of available desks and workstation as well as search capabilities for future usage or specific desking requirements.
- Desk Amenities – Lists desk attributes to help employees find a workstation that matches their needs.
- Touchless Check-In – Uses sensors to automatically check-in employees to a reserved desk to maintain accurate booking and occupancy inventory.
- Automatic Release – Identifies when workspaces are not being used as intended and releases desks back into the local inventory.
- Location Aware – Powers navigation and turn-by-turn directions to desks, spaces, and key office destinations with state-of-the-art indoor positioning.
- Occupancy Insights – Offers real-time occupancy data so employees can reserve a workstation in an area and at a designated time that maximizes comfort and productivity.
- Monitoring Density – Displays real-time occupancy data on a per floor basis, so operators can increase or reduce capacity as needed to meet health & safety requirements.
- Real-Time Notifications – Uses mobile updates to send time-sensitive communications and alerts to employees and visitors by user, location, and globally across your entire workforce.
Most importantly, all these features and even more capabilities are streamlined through a centralized hub. CXApp solves multiple use cases, enterprise-wide with one platform, including desk booking and meeting room reservations. Learn more about our solution here.