At Freespace, their purpose is to organize the world’s workspaces to make them as efficient as possible. In over 150+ cities globally, their enterprise technologies have connected organizations with their people. Making the most effective use of the space available can only be achieved when the technology is able to deliver your workplace vision.
The solutions enable organizations to optimize their real estate, facilitate hybrid-working that engages employees, creates safe and hygienic environments, informs office design and the drive to net zero. Put together, they can deliver what has never mattered more: the ability to curate the best employee experience.
As the needs of their clients evolve, so do their solutions. They partner with clients to design the features and functionality they need to deliver their workplace mission. Clients and their organizational needs inspire their solutions and technology roadmap. Their mission is enable clients to deliver a future in which every workplace makes a positive contribution to the financial, talent, and carbon economy.
The platform is for leaders within HR and People teams looking for digital solutions to hybrid working. Keeping their people safe, engaged, and productive. Leaders within Corporate Real Estate teams that want to explore how workplace technologies can create cost and portfolio efficiencies through data. Leaders within facilities and operations teams looking to improve the experience, insights, and safety of the office environment. Leaders within the environment and sustainability teams looking for ways to automate and optimize energy consumption along with monitoring environmental conditions.
Freespace enterprise solutions create smarter office spaces by dynamically controlling capacity, floor and space use based on actual demand, space availability and attendance.
Leaders utilizing the workplace operating system are able to manage resources more effectively and make data-driven decisions about the future of their office space. They have centralized access to data insights that are essential to the future forecasting of space needs, new working trends, demands, and reducing wasted space and energy.
Reducing food waste, optimizing employee schedules and managing energy consumption are all important aspects of improving the performance of a space. By tracking and evaluating the performance of a space, opportunities to improve these aspects become evident.
Their connected technologies allow leaders to have a clear picture of performance and the tools to track and evaluate the effectiveness of spaces. This can help reduce or expand the office footprint, improve employee wellbeing and engagement, and measure the impact of every change in real-time.
1. Employee App – Employees can reserve different spaces and amenities from desks and rooms to lockers and car parking. The Employee App can be integrated with sensors for auto check-in, SPOT tags for check-in without sensors, HR systems, room panels, and cleaning solutions.
2. Sensors – the enterprise sensors with patented algorithms deliver unparalleled flexibility and workplace insights. Anonymous by design, all of the sensors gather the data for you to make data-driven decisions and evidence the results.
3. SPOT Platform – A versatile data lake with simple tagging system that allows each location to have a unique ID, usable in various ways. For example, employees can use SPOT to check into a desk; sensors use SPOT to indicate presence; cleaning teams use SPOT to confirm a space is cleaned, and more.
4. Cleanreader™ – Used by cleaning staff to ensure workspace hygiene standards are met and beyond. By scanning SPOT tags, the cleaning operatives can scan the space to digitally mark the space as clean. This will release the space back into the availability pool. Integrated with real-time Freespace sensor data, each time a space is vacated (based on space policy), a push notification will be sent to the device directing the cleaning operative to clean the space.
5. Digital Signage – Designed to provide real-time visibility and provide customizable experiences for employees – A critical engagement tool for driving consistent working practices across geographies and communicating key business messages to employees.
6. Space Planner – provides the tools to manage buildings, floors and individual spaces – making it possible to allocate them to departments, close them off for a few days, set physical distancing or preferences for users. As a result, the Space Planner facilitates complete flexibility to design workspaces as per changing needs as new work patterns evolve.
7. Analytics – provides the data insights to ensure you remain in touch with your portfolio and workplace, making informed, data-driven decisions. Utilize an analytics platform, services and skills to support creating effective workplaces and deliver on the strategies important to your organization.
8. Integrations – Connect an array of integrations such as Office 365, Google Calendar and digital lockers to your ecosystem, along with connecting 3rd party content to the digital signage screens. This includes things such as the weather, stock market information, news alters and travel updates.