Industry News: The Real Reason You’re Having a Hard Time Getting Things Done at the Office
Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- If you still don’t have your office groove back, there might be a scientific explanation. The Wall Street Journal says hybrid work arrangements have messed with our brains.
- Women with children are a quickly growing percentage of the workforce today. Building Design + Construction explores the value of a mother’s room in the workplace.
- Forbes shares what companies are getting wrong about hybrid work.
- The Harvard Business Review investigates how taking time off improves your mental health and well-being.
- Research suggests people prefer to have their backs to the wall in open-plan workspaces. Dezeen shares cubicle systems that are designed to simulates this experience.