Industry News: Psychology-Approved Design Strategies for Return-to-Work
Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Psychology Today explores how employers can create a favorable psychosocial environment by empowering employee control over decisions.
- The role of a workplace designer has evolved to include vibe managers, says The Urban Developer. We have to show the value of what you can get from a workforce when you get them together.
- Sustainability concerns play an increasing part in where people want to work, where they want to invest, and who they want to do business with, says Facility Executive.
- Architecture and Design explores the rise of human-centered office spaces in the ‘burbs.
- The pandemic might have changed the workplace for good. Tech Target shares how to ensure that your organization’s physical spaces, business processes and technology suit employees’ workstyles.