Introducing a new lounge solution to the Nate & Natty collection. This single seat lounge chair was designed for flexible spaces. Its smart scale and flared front enable engaging postures, making it the ideal choice for any active lounge space. Its stature allows it to easily fit into conference spaces, open collaboration areas, or any impromptu seating situation. Pair the new lounge seating with Nate & Natty’s other side chairs, conference seating, and stools to create complete spaces.
Check out the design story video interview with pL-D’s Pam Light and John Duffy below!
Kimball has been proactively adopting and developing sustainability practices for over 40 years.
Over time, we’ve made continual progress as a responsible steward of resources and an agent of sustainable change in our industry:
- We take a holistic approach to sustainability—our level of certification supports this.
- We make certain that our products can maximize contributions to our customer’s own green building certifications (LEED).
- We make it easy for our customers to choose products from our line that can contribute by having a large number of IAQ gold and level certified products.
- We focus our sustainability statements around our certifications wherever possible so that it’s not just “green” rhetoric, but, rather, claims that are backed up by third party audits against open and credible standards.
We are committed to not only meeting current environmental and social standards, but also setting new ones. Our employees, customers, and communities have shaped our culture, and we believe that together we can create a better world.
- Conference seating, side chairs, stools, and lounge units available with or without arms
- Conference seating is standard with a swivel base, height adjustment, and knee-tilt control with tilt-lock
- Side chairs available with a swivel or spider base and wood or metal legs
- Counter and bar height stools available with wood or metal legs
- Swivel base is low-profile, four-star, chrome with glide or caster options
- Polished aluminum spider base features an auto-return mechanism
- Side chairs with metal legs are available in cinder or chrome
- Stools feature a footrest understructure; on wood models the footrest is chrome and metal models the footrest matches the frame
- Lounge models feature a flared front, enabling engaging posture
- Lounge models available with a static, mobile, or 360ᵒ swivel base and with optional tablet arm.
- Contrasting fabric locations vary between styles. Reference the Nate & Natty price list for options.
- Optional contrasting stitching