Come experience Flexxform products @NeoCon 2023 • Booth 7-4011!
Flexxform gives preference to renewable, recycled, recyclable, and biodegradable materials and will also make design considerations to conserve raw materials, water, and energy.
Another unique program that Flexxform offers is our reupholstery program. Often well made, highly-constructed lounge furniture can be reupholstered. This saves hundreds of thousands of tons of waste from ending up in landfills every year. Please speak to our customer service team for details.
Flexxform is committed to a sustainable future for the furniture industry. We are leaders in developing new ways to utilize raw materials sustainably in view of this amazing planet Earth we call home, being clean and healthy for generations to come!
– All the foam components are environmentally friendly and California TB117 compliant
– India Tape is utilized in the seams to ensure Box is kept bed bug proof
– Box’s frame is constructed of solid Canadian hardwood with plywood components
– All joins in the wood are glued and stapled to double the strength
– Noise-canceling fabric is used to cover the back springs, to prevent unwanted squeaks and damage to the foam
– Available in child (14″ Seat Height) and adult (18″ Seat Height) size
– Steel legs are used as the ganging device for Box modular units
– Available with contrasting upholstery and power options!