Industry News: What Happens to Real Estate if WeWork Goes Bankrupt?
Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- There is “substantial doubt” that WeWork can continue operating, reports The Real Deal. They now have two options, neither one of them appealing.
- Enough with the sad desk salads! To bring people back to the office, workers need to have a proper lunch — in a restaurant, like the French do. And Bloomberg says their employers should pay for it.
- Elevated prices and labor shortages aren’t going away. Bisnow says the construction industry needs to adjust now.
- Inclusive building design helps clients demonstrate their commitment to people and the planet, reports Building Design.
- India New England News shares how workplace smellscaping can have a profound impact on employees’ well-being, customer perceptions, and overall business success.