Industry News: Sustainability Is “Non-Negotiable” For Workers
Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- A new report reveals companies that prioritize sustainability in their office design are preferred by workers, shares Dezeen.
- In the age of the hybrid workplace, The Globe and Mail reports flexible amenities are attracting employees back to office.
- Forbes says companies should offer financial incentives as more employees are being told to return to the office.
- Occupational Health & Safety explores how prioritizing workplace safety can help businesses achieve their sustainable development goals.
- USA Today explores how open dialogue could be the key to resolving organizations’ back-to-office tug-of-war.