Find the Visitor Management System that is right for your organization!
With the days of providing your information on a paper log becoming a thing of the past, now is the time to ensure that you have the right visitor management system (VMS) to accommodate the flow of visitors, contractors and short term employees coming through your space. To help, our team explores how leading platforms compare from visitor and host experience perspectives.
Envoy is transforming modern workplaces with products that make office life easier and work more meaningful. Its workplace platform has redefined how offices welcome visitors through keeping employees safe, booking desks and rooms, and managing deliveries in over 14,000 locations around the globe. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices safe and compliant.
- Customizable Sign-In: Create multiple sign-in flows that ask different questions based on the purpose of the guest’s visit.
- Instant Notifications: Automatically notify employees when their guests arrive.
- Visitor Screening: Set criteria visitors must meet to come on-site and check if they appear on internal or third-party watch lists.
Lead Time: None. Create an account on Envoy.com and start using the product immediately. All our products take less than 30 minutes to set up.
During your transition back to the office, it’s crucial to reduce unnecessary risk. With iOFFICE’s visitor management software, it’s easy to monitor, manage, and review visitor logs. This saves significant time and reduces lingering in crowded waiting areas.
- Print Custom Badges: Enhance security with custom visitor badges printed through Brother and Dymo printer integrations.
- Specify Visitor Types: Stay informed about who is in the office by designating visitor types (contractors, candidates, and more) during check-in, and easily export visitor logs for contact tracing.
- Create a VIP Experience: Make visitors feel like VIPs through pre-registration, which automatically sends crucial information such as directions, parking instructions, and even a QR code that speeds up check-in.
Lead Time: Implementation time is about 8 hours total, which customers typically spread over 30 days based on their specific setup.
Joan is the most comprehensive workplace management tool, built around ultra low-power and energy efficient ePaper displays. At Joan, we have been leaders in the meeting room systems industry since 2007. For more than decade, we gathered insights into workplace efficiency from more than 90 countries worldwide. We understand workplace trends on a global scale and are eager to provide solutions fit for any company size, origin, and industry. In the last few years, the workplace got redefined from a singular place to offices, meeting rooms, office pods, huddle spaces, desks, even home offices, and beyond. Built on the principles of sustainability and years of experience, we are finally presenting the portfolio for elevating any workplace efficiency and improving the experience for employees and visitors alike.
- Visitors scan a QR code at the entrance and fill out a survey on their phone.
- They also select who they are visiting.
- Depending on their answers they are allowed or rejected entrance to the office.
Lead Time: None
Teem by iOFFICE’s LobbyConnect is an easy-to-use visitor management solution for modern organizations. It ensures everyone has the information they need throughout their visit and helps company leaders monitor and manage the people who enter your office.
- Check-In Flow By Visitor Type: Create custom workflows for each type of visitor (such as contractor, candidate, or even employee) by requiring signatures for different contracts or asking specific check-in questions.
- Store Contacts: Use Dropbox or Box integrations to automatically store signed visitor contracts.
- Notify Hosts: Notify hosts when guests arrive with Slack, Hipchat, SMS, or email.
Lead Time: None! Once you activate your account, it’s quick and easy for you to set up LobbyConnect on your end.
ModoWorkplace streamlines visitor management and much more; centralizing all the information and tools people need to work in the office and anywhere.
- Interactive wayfinding and virtual tours
- Fast reservation of spaces, desks, parking, meals and more
- Health assessments, density checks, and touchless mobile entry
- Sync in-office schedules and seating with colleagues and friends
- Health assessments, density checks, and touchless mobile entry
- Localized alerts triggered by beacons and geofencing
- Out-of-the-box integrations for, Jira, Office 365, Slack, EMS and more
- Conduct surveys and polls for feedback
- Streamlined management of staff staggering and service provisioning
- Opt-in affinity groups, challenges, social sharing and more
- Virtual meeting spaces for coffee or gamification
- Motivate with progress-to-goals dashboards
- Automatic release of no-show bookings to optimize space
- Onboard employees in-office or remotely
- Deliver in-app reminders to nudge behaviors
- Accelerated Adoption: Pre-built features on top of a fully managed infrastructure let you launch and pivot quickly.
- A Centralized Approach: Unifies the entire workplace experience in one seamless app – there’s no need to download different tools or learn multiple interfaces. It’s all in one place.
Lead Time: An organization of any size can create a visitor experience within hours, and branded iOS and Android apps in users’ hands in as little as two weeks.
Nimway makes daily life simpler for busy employees and ensures your office space is put to the best possible use.
- Analytics: get detailed occupancy data to support the optimization of office space. For example, see peak occupancy times or compare room bookings against actual usage.
- Find & Book a Workspace: whether you need a quiet desk or a group room, Nimway helps you find one in real time
- Room Booking: book a meeting room or collaboration space in just two clicks
- Offline Access: a ticketing function that lets you plan which days you’re going to the office (and helps FMs control occupancy levels)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google suite
Proxyclick is a cloud-based visitor management platform built for the best-of-breed needs of the global enterprise. The platform helps trusted brands across every industry to transform the way they welcome their visitors, employees and contractors. Our clients include L’Oréal, Vodafone, Revolut, PepsiCo, Audi, and other global Fortune 500 companies.
- Desk Booking: Allow employees to schedule their attendance and book their desks in advance, helping organizations adhere to building occupancy levels and ensure physical distancing on-site.
- Remote Registration: Send digital health questionnaires to employees, contractors, and visitors ahead of their arrival on-site. Deny them access to the building if they do not meet screening criteria.
- Touchless Check-In: Grant employees, visitors, and contractors access to your building via unique QR codes that can be scanned from their mobile devices at kiosks, as well as doorways, turnstiles, and elevators via destination dispatch for an entirely touchless check-in process. Integrate contactless temperature scanners to take employees’ temperatures upon arrival, and deny them access if they have a fever.
Lead Time: It depends on the complexity of the project. We are happy to give you an estimate.
Swiftlane’s integrated video intercom system empowers property managers, building owners, and office teams to secure buildings and simplify visitor management. Features include two-way audio and video intercom calling, built in touchless access control, remote door unlock, cloud-based admin dashboard, and sleek, beautiful hardware that fits any aesthetic.
- Two way audio and video intercom calling
- Remote door unlock
- Works for single office, multi-tenant commercial, and residential buildings
Lead Time: Most installs take only one day to complete.
SwipedOn is a world-leading visitor management software application that is helping thousands of businesses around the world return to the workplace. Headquartered in Tauranga, New Zealand, SwipedOn helps create the best visitor and employee experience imaginable for businesses of all sizes through its safe, secure contactless sign in solution.
- Contactless Sign In
- Visitor Screening
- Contact Tracing
- ID Badge Printing
Lead Time: No lead time – instant availability after account is created.