T-Concepts Solutions (TCS) has partnered with Microban® to offer built-in, antimicrobial* handle protection that inhibits the growth of stain, odor, and degradation-causing bacteria 24/7/365.
In the right conditions, bacteria* can double in number every 20 minutes on an untreated surface. The built-in Microban® technology penetrates the bacteria, inhibiting their ability to reproduce, make food, or eliminate waste. The result is ultimate handle protection for peace of mind.
This added level of handle protection, in addition to TCS’s world-class manufacturing, gives you a distinct advantage in the marketplace — at no additional cost! Our Antimicrobial Handles are easier to clean, stay cleaner longer, and are less prone to premature degradation.
TCS Antimicrobial Handles are also the only commercial pull handles on the market with EPA registered Microban® technology built into the handle coating. This added level of protection comes standard on all custom matte black handles.
TCS Antimicrobial Handles are the flagship product for our new TCS CareSecure Division, an initiative to create and promote product innovations that support a cleaner, sustainable work environment where employees can thrive.
Microban® technology is not designed to protect users against disease-causing microorganisms. Microban Products Company makes neither direct nor implied health claims. Normal cleaning practices should be maintained.
*The antimicrobial coating, with built-in Microban® technology, protects the handle surface against stain, odor, and degradation-causing bacteria.
As part of our unwavering commitment to creating clean and sustainable work environments, we partnered with Microban® to provide ultimate door handle protection in the workplace.
We chose to partner with Microban® as they are a global leader in antimicrobial technology. TCS is the first commercial door hardware company to partner with Microban®, and we are very proud of this partnership.
TCS Antimicrobial Handles Powered by Microban® are the flagship product for our new TCS CareSecure Division, an initiative to create and promote product innovations that support a cleaner, sustainable work environment where employees can thrive.
While the Microban® antimicrobial technology is not designed to protect users against disease-causing microorganisms, it does provide the peace of mind associated with Microban® product protection that fights stain, odor, and degradation-causing bacteria, keeping handles cleaner longer.
- Works continuously. Microban® technology actively fights the growth of stain, odor, and degradation-causing bacteria 24/7/365.
- Protection that lasts the life of the handles. Once integrated during our world-class manufacturing process, Microban® technology lasts for the expected lifetime of the handles.
- Cleaner between cleanings & easier to clean. While not a substitute for regular cleaning, the added Microban® technology keeps handles cleaner over their lifecycle.
- Invisible protection, visible cleanliness. Improves handle cleanliness without affecting appearance, function, or durability.
- Extended product lifetime. Inhibiting the growth of degrading microbes extends the expected lifetime of your handles.
- Advantage in the marketplace. TCS’s Antimicrobial Handles are the only commercial pull handles on the market with EPA registered Microban® technology built into the handle coating.
- Protection is standard on all custom matte black handles at no additional cost.